Vision: Inspire a commitment to learning and achievement among children, teens and adults that has the power to change their lives and our community.
Mission: Our mission is to deliver exceptional educational and social development programs for children, teens and adults. We offer early childhood education, health and nutrition awareness, before and after school programs, tutoring and mentoring, career and college readiness planning and classes for English Language learners. We achieve our mission by partnering with parents; schools; local, state and federal governments; faith-based institutions; individuals, corporations and foundations who share our belief that the entire community benefits when individuals are able to achieve their highest potential.
Our Values: We commit to serve our community by conducting business and programs on the foundation of these core values:
- Community Engagement: The realization of our mission is dependent on our ability to draw together the resources, support, and commitment from members of the community. We will consistently strive to involve and attract a diverse group of leaders, volunteers, and donors to partner with us to provide programs and services on behalf of all children and families.
- High Quality: Our programs and services will contain the characteristics and components which are essential to achieving excellence and superior ratings by families, government officials, community members, and applicable accrediting bodies.
- Accessibility: Our programs and services will be available and open to enrollment and participation by all children, families, or individuals regardless of income level, ethnicity, culture, or geographic location within the community. All individuals will be treated with respect, appreciation, and understanding in every program, service experience, or interaction with the organization.
- Results: The effect of our programs and services will be tangible, measurable, and ultimately beneficial to children’s learning, families, and the community.
- Accountability: We accept the responsibilities to answer for our actions, decisions, and results to families, funding organizations, donors, volunteers, staff members, and community members. We promise to prove trustworthy of their involvement and investment in our programs and services.