Campagna Kids Registration
Campagna Kids Registration Schedule
Campagna Kids registration is held at The Campagna Center, 418 S. Washington Street, Alexandria, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. See below for information regarding 2012-2013 registration.
Summer Gap Camp 2013 Registration Dates
Beginning April 29 through July 5, 2013
Registration Hours - Monday - Friday 9:30 AM - 1 PM and 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
The Campagna Center - 418 S. Washington Street
Campagna Kids Summer Camp Dates and Locations
Session I & II - John Adams Elementary & Douglas MacArthur Elementary Schools July 1 - July 26 & July 29 - August 23, 2013
Summer 2013 Application and Information - New StudentSummer 2013 Camp Fee Schedule
Summer 2013 Application and Information - Current Student
To enroll your child in the Campagna Kids program you must be a resident of Alexandria, and/or your child must be enrolled in the Alexandria City Public School system.
The following is a list the documents required for enrollment. Please bring all documents with you when you come to enroll.
- Parent’s proof of identification--ID must include a photograph, name, and other information such as date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address. Acceptable documents include:
- Driver's license or ID card issued by a state possession of the United States
- ID card issued by federal, state, or local government agencies or entities (including passports)
- School ID card
- Voter registration card
- US Military card or draft record (includes Military dependent’s ID card)
- Child’s birth certificate (copies are OK)
- Physical and immunization forms for each child (2012 to current for all students)
- Physician information, including name, phone, address
- Health insurance card/ Medicaid card if child is covered by insurance
- If your child has an IEP (Individualized Educational Plan) from their school, please bring a copy of the first 2 pages
- Proof of residency in the City of Alexandria and/or child’s report card from ACPS
Examples of proof of residency include driver’s license, utility bill showing address, notarized letter from landlord, other third party documents showing address
Financial Documents Required
- Two most recent pay stubs of each working parent/guardian in the home. (If you are filing as head of household, you are allowed to count only your income.) Or most recent 2012 Federal tax return—first 2 pages
- Court document to prove amount of child support (If applicable.)
- Copy of class schedule or other documentation from educational institution to prove parent/guardian status as full-time student (If applicable.)
REQUIRED FEES FOR REGISTRATION
Registration fee: $35 is due at the time of registration.
First month’s service fee — due on following dates to hold your child’s space:
Samuel Tucker & Mount Vernon: August 1 st or at registration, whichever is first
All Other Sites: September 1 st or at registration, whichever is first
Please note: We cannot hold a spot for your child until all registration documentation is complete, and any necessary fees are paid.