To connect more deeply with the Alexandria community and raise funds for our programs, we proudly sponsor several exciting, high-profile events. Thanks to the efforts of our Junior Friends, these events generate critical funds that help us meet the needs of our clients and close vital funding gaps.
Current events include:
- New Neighbors Oktoberfest and Live Auction ushers in fall by highlighting student success stories and celebrating the volunteers and supporters who help make the program possible
- Scottish Christmas Walk honors Alexandria’s heritage with a busy weekend’s worth of activities for the entire family
- Bright Futures Benefit welcomes spring with a farm to table dinner accompanied by wine pairings, live music, live auction and raffle
- MVP for Life rewards our middle and high school students for their achievements
- Business Leaders Circle networks local business leaders to share knowledge and enhance success in our community
Check event pages often for details on these events!