Our mission is to deliver exceptional educational and social development programs for children, teens, and adults. We offer early childhood education, health and nutrition awareness, before- and after-school programs, tutoring and mentoring, career and college readiness planning, and classes for English language learners.
We achieve our mission by partnering with parents; schools; local, state, and federal governments; faith-based institutions; and individuals, corporations, and foundations that share our belief that the entire community benefits when individuals are able to achieve their highest potential
Our vision is to inspire a commitment to learning and achievement among children, teens, and adults that has the power to change their lives and our community.
The outcomes we aim for include:
- Children arrive at school ready to learn and are academically and socially successful at each grade level
- Adults gain the skills they need to become self-sufficient and successful
- Community stakeholders are actively involved in supporting efforts that benefit individuals in our community
- We operate as a high-performing organization committed to excellence
Campagna Center commits to living the following core values with those we work with and those we serve:
- Inclusive. Engaging in actions that foster a sense of belonging, feeling welcomed and valued among those we work with and serve.
- Compassionate. Engaging in actions that reflect empathy and understanding as we interact with each other and those we serve.
- Accountable. Engaging in a manner that demonstrates a willingness to accept responsibility for one’s decisions and actions.
- Respectful. Engaging in actions that reflect consideration and thoughtfulness toward those we work with and serve.
- Equitable. Engaging with those we work with and serve fairly, reasonably and without undue bias or preconceived opinions.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
A community is stronger, more prosperous and productive, more vibrant and creative when all of its members have the opportunity and the resources to reach their potential. This is core to our belief at Campagna Center and the work we do with children and families. We are firmly committed to the tenets of diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our organizational philosophy, values and day-to-day operations.
Because The Campagna Center recognizes that we are part of a nation that has historically judged its people by how they look or by what they believe, rather than for who they are, we are committed to actively reducing the impact of such actions in the following ways:
- We will exert our full influence and resources to fight racism and inequality as well as other barriers to diversity, equity and inclusion for all we serve and for the larger community.
- We will recognize and respect identity tied to race, ethnicity, religion, culture, socioeconomic status, gender expression, sexual orientation, age and physical or mental capability.
- We will support each person with respect and compassion knowing that each person is unique, that each has abilities and needs distinct from all others.
- We will identify and remove all explicit and implicit barriers that impede the ability of those who work with us and those we support in realizing full, constructive, and successful lives.
- We will approach our work understanding that from diversity comes broader insights, better solutions to challenges and ultimately making the organization better able to meet the diverse needs of those it serves.
- We will continuously examine our actions, practices, and policies to ensure they are anti-racist and grounded in diversity, equity and inclusion.
- We believe that those affected by decisions should have a voice in shaping them, and we will actively build in processes that facilitate their input.
By saying we will do these things, we do not guarantee that we will get it right immediately. It only means that we will not be satisfied until we do.