The Campagna Kids Registration days and hours of operation are:
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Online registration is available here.
Spring Gap Camp
Spring Camp will run from April 10 - April 14, 2017 at James K Polk and Jefferson Houston.
Online registration is available here.
New Neighbors English Classes
2018 SPRING SEMESTER
Online Registration opens January 2, 2018. But childcare is full at this time.Limited slots will be available for childcare on January 17, at Christ Church on a first come first serve basis. Register online here.
Register in Person: January 17 at Christ Church, 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- New students must take a placement test August 30 or September 6, at Christ Church
- Space is limited. Childcare will be provided
Please call Marcia D’Arcangelo, Program Director, at 703-224-2361, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Childhood Programs
2018-2019 School Year
To register for Early Head Start, Head Start and/or VPI programs of the Campagna Center, please attend our registration fair in March or call (703) 549-0111.
Registration Fair dates:
Every Monday in March, 2018: 1:00 p.m.- 3:00 p.m.*
Every Tuesday in March, 2018: 4:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.*
Every Wednesday in March, 2018: 7:00 a.m.- 9:00 a.m.*
Saturday, March 31, 2018: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.*
*You must be in line by this time to be seen that day.
Registration will take place at The Campagna Center, 418 South Washington Street, Alexandria, VA 22314.
To complete the registration process, please bring these required documents with you. Without them we cannot register your child:
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate or passport. (not a birth letter)
- Proof of income (both parents) -2 recent consecutive paystubs from current employer(s) or a copy of your 2017 W2/1099 and signed tax return. Also include SSI, SSA, TANF and child support/alimony (if applicable). If a parent has no income please bring a notarized letter stating so.
- Proof of Residency – copy of a lease, mortgage statement or utility bill (gas, water or electric only). If you are living with someone and your name is not on the lease, bring the lease or utility bill with the person’s name you are living with on it AND a notarized letter from that person stating you are living at that address.
- Copy of the child’s IEP/IFSP (if applicable)
These items are also requested at the time of registration:
- Proof of Medical/Health Insurance
- Physical Examination Form completed within the last six months and Dental Exam
For more information, please email Leslie Wysong at email@example.com.
Building Better Futures
2017-2018 School Year
Building Better Futures (BBF) registration will be open until April 18, 2018. BBF begins on October 3, 2017
All required fees, documents, and forms can be found under the Fees and Forms section. If you are unable to complete the on-line registration, submit payment on-line or in person, submit the required documents electronically or in person, or have questions, please contact Dana Taylor, Program Director, at 703-414-9641 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your on-line registration is fully completed, you will receive a registration email confirmation.
Please read all instructions before proceeding.
If you are new to BBF, you do not have a Username and Password. Please register by clicking on the “New User Registration Link.” If you are a returning BBF student, you are a registered user. Please enter your Username and Password at the bottom of the screen.
$20.00 Registration Fee. Registration will not be processed until payment is received. Registration Fee can be paid via credit card on-line through the on-line registration. Registration can also be paid by cash, check, or money order, in any of the following ways:
- In person at the TC Williams College and Career Center, Tuesdays-Thursdays.
- Mail cash, check, or money order to: Attn: Dana Taylor, BBF Program Director, 418 S. Washington Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Registration will be final when the following are complete:
- Submit BBF Parent Permission Consent Form **Required**
- ACPS Consent to Release Information Form
- BBF Photo Authorization Form
- $20 Registration Fee
The forms referenced above can be found in the "Forms" section of the online application.
The registration review process will take up to two (2) business days to review your on-line registration to check that you have provided all the required information, forms, documents, permissions, and payment has been received. At that time, your registration is complete, and you will receive a confirmation email.