Individual & Corporate Giving
Thanks to individuals and corporate partners like you, we are able to assist over 2,000 families in this city every day. You can positively influence a life in our community today by supporting The Campagna Center.
Since 1945, individual and community support has made our important work in Alexandria possible. Through your commitment, we are able to help the youngest children gain vital skills, give school-age students the academic boost they need to succeed, and provide adults with tools that enable them to become fully participating members of our community.
Estate Gifts & Bequests
Would you like to leave a legacy of educating children and adults in-need? A bequest to The Campagna Center ensures that your values and our mission serve our community for years to come!
A bequest or estate gift enables you to make a lasting impact on Alexandria’s most vulnerable—promoting opportunity, success, and self-sufficiency for children, adults, and families struggling against poverty. And you can make your generous gift today, without shouldering the immediate financial responsiblity of your philanthropy. You may designate The Campagna Center as a beneficiary of all or a portion of your estate.
For sample bequest and estate gift language, click here.
Have you named TCC in your will or estate plans? Please, complete this gift intention form and let us know of your plans to support The Campagna Center!
Contact Joy Myers, Chief Development Officer at (703) 224-2395
or via email at email@example.com.
Partnerships with Businesses
Our collaborations with businesses and corporations are invaluable to our efforts. Through our events, businesses have an opportunity to provide sponsorship support that significantly contributes to our overall fundraising efforts. In addition, business leaders have a chance to participate in Business Leadership Council seminars, held three to four times a year, which provide ample opportunities to network with other civic-minded business owners and leaders in our community.
Cause-Related Marketing — Corporate Partners
Join us in our efforts to move Alexandria's families toward self-sufficiency by taking advantage of our cause-related marketing initiatives. Your business can:
- Sponsor our annual Scottish Christmas Walk Weekend; packages begin at $1,500
- Sponsor a program, site, or classroom
- Implement a "matching" program, in which every dollar spent by one of your customers is matched by your business and donated to our organization
- Donate a percentage of your sales revenue to a particular event or activity organized by the Campagna Center
Sign on as our Corporate Partner of the Year, and receive distinctive benefits:
- Special recognition at our Annual Donor’s Reception
- Your business banner included in the Scottish Christmas Walk Weekend parade
- A banner advertising your business on our homepage for 12 months
- Media (print/web/social media) exposure at all Campagna Center events
- Use of our facility for one corporate event (catering and related costs must be covered)
- Two complimentary tickets to all Campagna Center events
We are always in need of hands-on resources for our various children’s programs. Connect with us by donating supplies, including new products like diapers, art materials, books, or toys, or excess finished goods such as out-of-date inventory.
Encourage your employees to get involved with us. As an employer, you can:
- Provide release time so employees can volunteer during business hours
- Encourage your corporate executives to serve on our board of directors, committees, or advisory counsels
- Organize an employee donation drive
Pro bono services
Share your expertise with us by donating pro bono services or discounts on services provided. Examples of pro bono services we frequently make use of include:
- Advertising space
- Web design
- Legal representation
- Graphic design
- Space rental
- Public relations and marketing consultation
- Facility maintenance
United Way and Combined Federal Campaign
Workplace giving is an easy way to contribute to our programs.
The Campagna Center participates in the United Way of the National Capital Area program, Combined Federal Campaign, and Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign. To donate through your employer's workplace giving program, simply list the Campagna Center and the corresponding designation numbers: